SEO Website Content: Custom Content That's Found By Search Engines
Creating custom content that clearly states what your company has to offer is your first step to an effective website. Your content has two distinct purposes: to engage readers and to rank with search engines.
Many sites do one of those two effectively, but our goal at Marketing Technology, Inc. is to artfully do both of these tasks with your site.There's a delicate balance that has to be struck between readability, search engine optimization, and relevance. Marketing Technology, Inc. has the experience and knowledge to create custom content for your business website to strike that balance.
By optimizing keywords within your website copy, we make it easier for powerful search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo to find your website whenever individuals search for products, services or information related to your business offerings. Once visitors navigate to your site, your custom content and powerful calls to action will transform them into customers.
Strong Website Copy That's Also Powerful SEO Content: A Powerful Component Of Success
- We will combine a variety of elements into a cohesive strategy to turn site visitors into leads, and leads into customers, including:
- A home page containing quality content that's rich in keywords and phrases that search engines will recognize and respond to.
- Extensive keyword research to determine which keyword terms are most suitable for your circumstances. We take a look at industry competition, keyword competition and keyword search volume to select the appropriate keywords terms for your website’s content.
- Exceptional SEO content that's been thoroughly researched and tailored to your company's brand identity. Every page of your website copy will be relevant and focused, providing readers with the information they need and strong calls to action.
- Niche-focused SEO content that draws the attention of the right elements of your industry, ensuring that search engines send you visitors that are truly interested in your products and services.
- Carefully crafted meta details in the code for each page, including an attention-getting title, strong title tags, and a meta description that utilizes keywords to summarize the content of each page.
- Relevant links to more information within your website, highlighting the features and benefits of your company.
- Professionally edited website copy.
- A website that is SEO-campaign-ready.